White Knight Tumble Dryer Digital Sensing C86AB
Your order is important to us and all appliance orders are despatched within 1 working day of receipt, you will be contacted by our carrier to arrange delivery as soon as practicable thereafter
- Large appliances will usually be delivered within 5-7 working days from despatch. The carrier will call you on the number you provide no more than 48 hours before they plan to deliver your appliance (Please Note: our carrier can only deliver to the ground floor of a property unless a working elevator is available).
- Compact dryers will usually be delivered within 1-2 working days from despatch. The carrier does not have the facility to send a pre-delivery notification.
- Spin dryers/Electric Fires will usually be delivered within 2 working days from despatch. The carrier will send an SMS notification to the mobile phone number you provide on the day of delivery.
- Spares and accessories will usually be delivered within 5-7 working days from despatch.
Please Note: Delivery times are approximate and depend upon your geographic location. Our carriers operate between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday; you will be contacted by the carrier by phone or text message as above, they cannot guarantee an actual delivery time and there is no option for a fixed time delivery. We do not offer an installation service for appliances.
• Digital Display Control Panel
• 'C' Class Energy Efficiency rating
• 6 kg capacity
• Reverse tumble action
• 12 levels of dryness: 6 on high heat, 6 on low heat
• Delay Start function
• Anti-crease optional at end of each cycle
• Timed 30 minute 'freshen up' program
• Sensing levels allow damper settings to be selected for easier ironing
• Up to 9 hour delay start feature
• Up to 3 hours timed dryer
• 3 heat settings
• Start switch
• Integral cool down cycle
• Easy access fluff filter
• Built in vent hose
• Dimensions: H85cm x W59.6cm x D53cm
|Multi-Function, Sensing or Timed||Sensing|
|Freestanding or Integrated||Freestanding|
Programme Select: Use the + and - buttons to select the programme: the number is shown in the display.
|P1||Extra dry: clothes are dry enough to be put away|
|P2||Cupboard dry: clothes are dry enough to be put away|
|P3||Mid dry: depending on fabric, clothes are generally dry enough to be put away|
|P4||Extra iron dry: clothes are almost dry but can easily be ironed|
|P5||Iron dry: clothes are slightly damp and ready to be ironed|
|P6||Damp dry: clothes are damp and ready to be ironed|
|P7||30 minute timed drying program|
|P8||30 minute timed 'airing' program; useful for freshening up clothing|
|P9||Timed drying program, upto 180 minutes (set in 10 minute increments)|
Delay start function: Select the number of hours to delay the start of the dryer, and the time is shown.
Start: Once the dryer has started, the time remaining (including any delay) is shown in the display.
P1-7 & 9 can be operated on either full heat or half heat setting and have a 12 minute cool-down period at the end of the cycle.
P8 operates without the heater (regardless of the heat switch setting), circulating air through the dryer at the ambient temperature.
Special Price: £329.00